« My first typepad entry | Main | Nothingness. »

Somewhat successful...

I sorta successfully imported a whole schload of old jjc entries.

But then I discovered that typepad doesn't [yet] support the SmartyPants or Textile MT plugins, so the formatting on all of my recent entries was incorrect. So I ended up deleting all the entries and have filed a help ticket with the good Typepad people.

We'll see what happens!


TrackBack URL for this entry:

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)


This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on August 6, 2003 10:40 AM.

The previous post in this blog was My first typepad entry.

The next post in this blog is Nothingness..

Many more can be found on the main index page or by looking through the archives.

Powered by
Movable Type 3.34